|Alias||E-chan (called by C-na in -Ketsuraku-)|
|Age||15 Years|
|Status||Comatose (Second Part)|
Presumed Deceased (First Part)
|Novel||Shuuen no Shiori Shuumatsu -Re:write-|
|Japanese||Yoshitsugu Matsuoka|
E-ki (E記) is the main protagonist of the second part of Shuuen no Shiori Project.
- E-ki is a teenage boy with short, sandy blonde hair that reaches down to his neck at the back and to his ears in the front. On the left side of his hair, he wears a pair of black clips to hold back some strands. His eyes are yellow.
- E-ki appears to be popular at school, as many of his fellow students tend to greet him as he walks past them. He considers himself a a cheerful person and speaks of his cheerfulness as his only merit.
- Therese's Sigh
- Bokutachi Days
- Ketsumatsu Yumelody
- Fighting Girl
- Like D-ne, E-ki has prescription glasses.
- He is currently in a coma.
- When the others were shown dead, their hands were pointing to him, he was unconscious.
- "Sometimes, I don't know what you're talking about." - Shuuen no Shiori Shuumatsu -Re:write-
- "For me, E-ki, the answer to such a self-analysis would probably be 'Energetic!'" - Chapter 17