|Alias||Sarumane (Fan Name), Impostor|
|Japanese||Aizawa Mai|
- D-ne has long, purple hair with a red ribbon, similar to B-ko's, and blue eyes. She is mostly seen wearing her school uniform. After becoming B-ko's doppelganger, she has short hair, like B-ko, with a blue ribbon in her hair.
- D-ne is a quiet girl who admires B-ko a lot. She often compliments B-ko and tells her that she likes her. Despite her shy nature, she enjoys mocking at people until she hits a nerve. She is also quite blunt. She will genuinely express her feelings no matter the situation, and will seemingly go out of her way to do so. Despite this, she seems to lack a hold on her own identity, and even as a young child would attempt to copy the identities of those she loved. She also seems to be quite jealous, as when she realized she could not copy the object of her affections she would become angry and abandon them.
- D-ne revealed that she is in love with B-ko.
- "...I'll protect B-ko-chan. So... don't worry, alright...?" - (Warning of Impostors, Page 48)
- "But... I think it's wonderful that B-ko-chan has that dual nature." - (Lonely Hide and Seek, Page 42)