|Alias||Kodoku (Fan Name)|
|manga||01. Lonely Hide and Seek (Part 1)|
A-ya (A弥) is one of main characters of the story. He had his debut in the song Hide and Seek of Isolation.
- A-ya has red eyes with shadows underneath them and black hair with an ahoge on the top of his head. He is usually seen wearing his school uniform, but sometimes he wears his casual clothes which consist of a black sweatshirt with stripes on the side and black trousers.  He has slight sanpaku eyes where there is white space below his irises. 
- A-ya is a rather quiet, unsocial student with the unusual hobby to start rumors. The purpose behind this is giving his usually boring life an exciting twist, as he greatly dislikes his life as it currently is and seeks for the thrill of fear and his interest in urban legend.
- Hide and Seek of Isolation
- Common Heroes
- Underdog Supremacy Doctrine
- Re:Missed Call
- Bookmark Of Demise
- Heibon na Nichijou
- Perfect Crime Love Letter
- Own Observation Diary
- He is childhood friends with C-ta.
- His bunny plush was a gift from C-ta when they were younger.
- He feels a "gaze" on him 24/7, which actually is C-ta that watches him through cameras he placed in A-ya's house.
- His death in the main universe was shown when C-ta stabbed him after C-ta saw A-ya stabbing the rabbit plush and naming it "C-ta" to play One Man Hide-and-Seek.
- According to 150-P and Suzumu, his urban legend was One Man Hide-and-Seek.
- He has pale skin compared to other characters
- "My hobby is to make up these "false stories". The stories that I create impact the public in a completely different form... It's enjoyable when it proceeds just as I expect it to." - (01. Lonely Hide and Seek (Part 1))
- "Using a person's tragedy, I direct it as a comedy to the audience." - (01. Lonely Hide and Seek (Part 1))
- "In this world, there are only 'things that seem like the truth' and 'things that seem like rumors'." - (01. Lonely Hide and Seek (Part 1))
- "For such a self-analysis, my answer would be 'Pessimistic'." - (01. Lonely Hide and Seek (Part 1))